Dr. Rachna Patel, Inc. welcomes guest posts relevant to medical marijuana & CBD Oil. If you have a guest post that you feel would be a good fit for the blog, please submit your guest post in compliance with the following,
E-mail the Google doc link to the guest post to DrRachnaPatel@gmail.com with Dr. Rachna Patel designated as the owner of the document.
At the time of submitting your guest post, provide your
- full name,
- email address,
- links to your website, blog, social media profiles, &
- links to 3 other 1500-2000 word blog posts you’ve authored
- Guest Posts must be your own original work. Submitted content must not have been published on any other website, social media network, chat, forum or elsewhere.
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that submission of content to Dr. Rachna Patel, Inc. does not conflict with any copyright or publication rights already granted to other publishers, and Dr. Rachna Patel, Inc. is not responsible for any infringement of publication rights. All quotations from other authors or publications must be properly cited.
- Guest Posts will acknowledge your authorship, but will be the property of Dr. Rachna Patel, Inc. Guest Post authors may submit a bio of no more than 50 words that may or may not be used.
- All Guest Posts must abide by the following technical guidelines:
- The post must answer a specific question with exact details. The title of the post must be supplied in the form of a question.
- Use a conversational tone.
- Back up your statements with research from medical journals.
- Source links should be listed as endnotes and not linked within the document.
- Affiliate links or links that direct readers to an affiliate site are not be permitted.
- Suggest further reading from past posts on www.DrRachnaPatel.com that are relevant & link to them.
- Guest posts should be between 1500 and 2000 words.
- Once the post has been submitted to Dr. Rachna Patel, Inc. you may not re-publish it anywhere, whether online or in print, in part or in whole, including your own website or blog.
- Dr. Rachna Patel, Inc. reserves the right to refuse publication of any Guest Post. Dr. Rachna Patel, Inc. has final editorial call. Dr. Rachna Patel, Inc. reserves the right to edit, adapt, update, and re-publish guest posts within Dr. Rachna Patel, Inc. sole discretion. Dr. Rachna Patel, Inc. reserves the right to remove a Guest post without prior notice to the Guest Post author. Dr. Rachna Patel, Inc. reserves the right to remove the authors links within Dr. Rachna Patel, Inc. sole discretion.
- Dr. Rachna Patel, Inc. does not pay for Guest Posts. If you decide to contribute a guest post to Dr. Rachna Patel, Inc., you do so with the knowledge that you shall not be entitled to any compensation for the guest post or for any other compensation related to the guest post.
- You may promote your guest post on your own website, or social media forums. Promoting the guest post does not give you permission to republish the entire guest post on these forums. You may include a link to your guest post and 1 to 2 sentences explaining what the guest post is about.
- Dr. Rachna Patel, Inc. will share and promote the Guest Post on a variety of social media networks, but does not guarantee any particular site or audience reach.
- By providing a Guest Post to Dr. Rachna Patel, Inc, you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the website or company, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the Dr. Rachna Patel, Inc. website or company.
By submitting a Guest Post to Dr. Rachna Patel, Inc., you agree that you have read and understand this agreement and agree to be bound by it.