Schedule an online consult to learn to how to safely use medical marijuana for your cancer pain.
We’ll meet over your computer. You be able to see and hear me over your computer.
During the consult, I’ll answer any specific questions you have, including, but not limited to
- Which particular medical marijuana product to select for your specific health problem?
- How to figure out how much of the medical marijuana product to use?
- How to avoid the side effects of medical marijuana?
And, really any other questions you have.
The online consult is designed so that you can get information from me – a medical professional who’s knowledgeable and experienced.
As opposed to getting advice from
- the guy behind the counter at the dispensary who’s trying to sell you 10 different marijuana products, or
- your best friend who’s telling you to just use the same dose she’s using, or
- a random website that’s suggesting you use your intuition to manage the paranoia you experience every time you use marijuana
Now this information may be well intended, but, what ends up happening is that
- You dump a lot of time and effort into trying a bunch of different products, but not getting any consistent results,
- You still don’t know exactly how much to use. Every time you buy a product it’s a crapshoot to figure out the right dose,
- And, you continue to get side effects like the high.
Here’s what I’m going to tell you. There’s a very specific and exact way to use medical marijuana, so that you know exactly
- which product to use,
- how much of it to use, and
- how to use it so that you can avoid the side effects.
And, this is where I can help you. I’ve treated thousands of patients since 2012. So, I base the answers that I give you on this experience. Not only that but I spend a lot of time digging into the research on medical marijuana. I’ve reviewed medical study up on medical study on marijuana. So, I also base what I say on knowledge.
You’re welcome to check out YELP, where folks I’ve previously worked with have been gracious enough to share the results they’ve experienced with the information I’ve provided.